By means of this "Legal Information", Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. wishes to communicate to the users of its website its personal data protection policy in order to comply with the information principles provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter RGPD), Spanish Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights and the Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI) recognized to all users (interested parties).
In compliance with the provisions of Section 10 of LSSI on information society services and electronic commerce, the following information is provided
Data of the Responsible of the Treatment
- Web page owner: Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U.
- Tax Identification Number: A-95363859
- Business address: Avenida de Algorta 16, 3º. 48992 Getxo (Spain).
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Telephone: 944.309.204
- Fax: 944.309.209
- Registration details: Company registered within the Vizcaya Commercial Register, in Volume 5353, Page 188, Sheet BI - 42377, 1st entry.
Protection of personal data
What personal data do we process? -data categories.
The Company collects personal data through this website:
- When someone sends an email or information through the contact addresses ([email protected], [email protected], etc).
This website allows you to provide, among others, the following personal data:
- Your name and contact details (address, telephone numbers and e-mail).
- Preferences and information about the products and services you are interested in.
- Identifying data, personal characteristics, academic, professional and labour data, etc. (CV).
The data requested are considered necessary for the management and provision of the services offered by our Company, to reply to your inquiries and requests, and to administer the commercial relationship that may be established. Otherwise we would not provide you with our services (or in an optimum manner), if certain personal data (e.g. identification and contact data) are not provided at each of the contact addresses for this purpose.
How do we use your personal data? - Purposes of processing.
We will process the personal data we collect in order to:
- Process your petitions and requests (e.g. service information, managing job offers).
- Manage and improve the activities of our companies and our relationship with you.
- Deal with your queries or complaints.
- Carry out satisfaction surveys.
- Send commercial communications regarding our services in accordance with e-commerce regulations.
- Comply with the legal obligations associated with marketing our services, respond to requests for information in the event of legal proceedings or requests from administrative authorities or other third parties, to detect and prevent fraud, or protect your interests, ours or those of third parties.
- To operate this website, to personalize your experience and to understand how it is used and how we can improve it.
We may combine and analyse your personal data (using non-automated techniques that use current and historical data) to
- Help us develop and improve our products, processes, services and marketing strategies.
- Customize our products and services.
- To manage and improve the relationship with our customers and users of this website.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data? - Legitimation of the treatment.
- Where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or contracts to which you are a party or where the data is required in the context of a pre-contractual relationship. These contracts could include, for example, where customer data has been obtained in the context of marketing one of our products or services.
- Where the use of your personal data is necessary for the satisfaction of our legitimate interests or those of the organisation which we have shared your personal data with and we have ensured that your personal data and your rights in relation to it are protected. For example, we may rely on this legal basis if we use your personal data to: understand and improve our products and services; to administer and improve our relationship with you and to manage our company; to help discovering what information, products and services are most likely to interest you and to send or display information to you about these products or services; to ensure that our products and services are provided in accordance with the law and the terms and conditions that apply to them; and, where necessary, to protect or defend our rights or property or those of others, or to detect, prevent or manage fraud, security, safety or privacy issues.
- When the processing of the data is necessary to comply with the regulations in force at any given time, related to our activities, including those relating to the marketing of products and services, the defence of consumers and users, product safety, etc.
- In accordance with the applicable regulations on Information Society Services, if there is a prior relationship in the context of the sale of a product or service of Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U., the data may be used to send commercial communications regarding products and services of the Company that are similar to those that were agreed, unless you object to it in the manner provided for that purpose. By way of illustration this includes but is not limited to the delivery of data by post or e-mail.
- When we consider that it is necessary to process your personal data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation (e.g. guarantees, etc).
How long do we keep the data? -Data retention period-.
We will retain your personal data in a form that can identify you as long as this is necessary to comply with said purposes and meet our legal obligations. In general, this purpose includes the following situations:
- Your personal data is reasonably necessary to provide you with the services you have requested (e.g. while you are a customer, while there are vacancies, etc.).
- Your personal data are reasonably necessary to protect and defend us from claims (generally during the limitation period for the exercise of these actions).
- Where we are obliged to keep your personal data by applicable regulations (e.g. tax regulations, etc.).
Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. will proceed to cancel the collected data when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected or registered. In the event that the collected data were to be used for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, users will be informed and their prior consent shall be obtained for such processing.
With whom do we share your personal data? - Transfer of the data.
Your personal data may be communicated by Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. to:
- Companies and other organizations to which services may have been contracted, such as webhosting, marketing services, market analysis and information society services.
- Other companies that make up the Solarpack Group, when strictly necessary, in order to provide the services and/or products required by the interested party/applicant. You may obtain additional information about the companies that make up Solarpack Group at www.solarpack.es.
- Professional service providers, such as lawyers, consultants, advisors or other similar professionals.
The user of the website "www.solarpack.es" may at any time exercise his rights regarding data protection, which include:
- Right of access. You can ask the Company if and how it is treating your data.
- Right of rectification: You can ask us to update your personal data if they are incorrect, and to delete them if you wish.
- Right to limitation of the treatment: In this case, the data will only be kept by the Company for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to opposition: After your request to object to the processing, the Company will stop processing the data in the manner you have indicated, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of any claim, it is necessary to continue processing them.
- Right to the portability. In case you want your data to be treated by another company, you will be provided with the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right of deletion: You can request that we delete your data when they are no longer necessary for processing, you withdraw your consent, or there is an illegal processing or a legal obligation to do so. We will analyse the case and apply the law.
Likewise, if you have consented to the sending of commercial communications from Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U., you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not want to receive commercial communications any more or you wish to exercise any of the above rights against Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A. please send a letter indicating your full name, together with a copy of your ID card or similar document, and the right you wish to exercise regarding your personal data by the following means:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal mail: Ref. Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. Avenida de Algorta 16, 3º. 48992 Getxo (Vizcaya). Spain.
If you have any queries about how to exercise your rights, you can contact us by phone at 944.309.204.
For the cancellation of commercial and/or advertising electronic communications, you can directly contact the e-mail address [email protected] requesting the cancellation of the same, or use the link included in each of the communications you receive.
On the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es), you have additional information on the content of the Rights, and forms for its exercise. Likewise, if the interested party considers that we have not treated his personal data in accordance with the regulations, he or she may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Data collection and quality
The user of the website "www.solarpack.es" shall be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the provided data, with Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. acting in good faith as the mere provider of the service. In the event of having provided false data or data provided by third parties without their consent, Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. reserves the right to immediately destroy said data in order to protect the right of their owners.
In compliance with the principle of quality of personal data, provided for in section 5 of the RGPD, the user agrees to provide true, accurate, complete and updated data, so that they provide reliable information regarding the situation of the user.
Likewise, the user undertakes not to provide personal data referred to third parties through the available forms on this website.
In any case, the use of the website by minors under 14 years of age is prohibited. Consequently, the user responsibly states and guarantees that he or she is at least that age.
Intellectual and industrial property
The contents, images and logos shown on the pages are owned by Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. Their use, transfer or reproduction - whether partial or total - is prohibited, even if their origin is mentioned, without the appropriate authorization.
The User undertakes to respect the industrial property rights of Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. The use or granting of access to the website does not imply the granting of any rights over the brands, trade names or any other distinctive sign used on the website.
The contents accessed through this site are the property of Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U., and, in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over such contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website and its services, may be construed as being transferred to the user.
The total or partial reproduction of the contents of this website is prohibited, as well as its modification and/or distribution without citing its origin or requesting prior authorization.
Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. undertakes to comply with its obligation to keep the personal data secret and with its duty to protect them and will adopt all technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD), and the current applicable regulations on Data Protection.
Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the website but does not guarantee or take responsibility for any possible errors in its content. Thus, our company excludes any liability for damages of any kind which eventually may arise from the interruption of operation or lack of availability of access to the website; privacy and security in the use of the website by the User, and / or unauthorized access by third parties, and the accuracy, completeness and timely updating of the contents of its website.
Likewise, Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U., rejects any liability that may arise from the improper use of the contents displayed on these pages and reserves the right to update them, eliminate them, establish limitations or restrict their access at any time, either temporarily or permanently.
Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. may remove from the website any illegal or presumed illegal content without prior notice.
Links (hyperlinks to other websites and social networks)
Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which will be exclusively informative and in no case imply any relationship between Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. and the persons or entities that own such content or owners of the sites where they are located.
Likewise, Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. informs that it is strictly forbidden to use links to our website without our prior consent. Solarpack Corporación Tecnológica, S.A.U. is not responsible for the contents of the pages that include links to our website.
Additionally, this website may offer the opportunity to share or follow information about the Company, the website or the offered products and/or services, through social network functionalities (such as "Share", "Like" or "Follow me").
This functionality is offered to generate interest in the website in social network users, as well as to allow them to share and follow up on opinions, news and recommendations from the website with their contacts. You should be aware that if you share information on a social network, it may result in that information being collected by the network service provider and made public, including through automated mechanisms.
Therefore, you should carefully read the privacy or similar policy of any website you access or social network with which you share information, so that you are aware of the consequences of doing so.
International transfers of your personal data
The processing of personal data is carried out exclusively in the European Union. There are no plans for international transfers of data (outside the European Union). In any case, if international transfers of personal data are carried out in a timely manner outside the European Union, they will be carried out in accordance with Article 49 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation shall apply, to which the parties are subject, and the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Bilbao shall be competent to resolve all disputes arising from or related to its use.