Achieves operating revenues of €72.7 million in H1 2021
Solarpack shows solid results in the first half of 2021, with its power generation business unit (POWGEN) being the main contribution to EBITDA thanks to its 450 MW in operation:
- Achieves operating revenues of €72.7 million in H1 2021 (vs. €81.0 million in H1 2020), an EBITDA of €24.2 million (vs. €29.6 million in H1 2020) and a net profit of €0.1 million, against €4.8 million in H1 2020.
- Continues with the execution of its portfolio of projects under construction, which totals 180 MW distributed in Malaysia, Chile and Spain.
- Carries on with commercial and development activity in all markets, with recent offers presented in South Africa, Israel and Malaysia.
- Puts 22 MW in operation in Chile and begins the works of 10 MW in Spain.
- Approves its social action plan, allocating €2.6 million during 2021-2023 to social and economic impact initiatives, mainly in the areas where the company operates.
For more information, click on the following link: